One Health for the Real World: zoonoses, ecosystems and wellbeing
Poster Proposal Deadline: Friday 12 February 2016
Date: 17 – 18 Mar 2016
Location: ZSL London Zoo, London, UK
Summary: This symposium will bring together leading experts from different fields to discuss the topic ‘Healthy ecosystems, healthy people’.
This symposium will bring together leading experts from different fields to:
- Present new interdisciplinary frameworks for a real-world One Health approach.
- Highlight evidence from field-based settings in Africa and beyond.
- Debate implications for policy and practice.
- Integrating modelling for understanding zoonses impacts
- One Health dimensions
- Ecosystem change and zoonoses dynamics
- Human behaviour and social difference
- Dynamic Drivers of Disease in Africa Consortium case studies
- Engaging research with policy and action
The One Health for the Real World symposium is being organised by the Dynamic Drivers of Disease in Africa Consortium in partnership with the Royal Society
A small number of waivers for the symposium registration fee are available to those from low-income countries who want to present a poster.
Further details can be found on the meeting website: https://www.zsl.org/science/whats-on/one-health-for-the-real-world-zoonoses-ecosystems-and-wellbeing